Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday, October 26

Corbin is doing so well! He is nursing great and as far as I can tell, gaining weight as well.
I am so proud of him for overcoming this hurdle. He is a very alert baby. He loves to lay on his playmat and watch the star above him twinkle its lights and play music.

We have been supplementing him with some formula. The powdered alimentum makes him throw up but the ready to feed does not. The difference is in the ingredients. In the powder there is corn in it, but in the ready to feed, there is no corn. My greatest fear is that he also has a corn allergy. We will ask some more questions regarding that at his next appointment.

We go back to see the GI Specialist on Wednesday of this week. I am hoping for a good report and to hear that he has gained a ton of weight. I could really use that kind of a pick me up right about now. Wish us luck and keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment