We are continually trying to find easier ways for Alison to eat.
It has become a real challenge to find quick foods for her to eat.
So many places don't even realize how hard it is for those with dietary restrictions to eat.
My most recent experience has been with Arby's. I asked them if their regular roast beef sandwich has dairy or soy in it and they told me no. So I ordered it and ate it. That night Corbin has one of his worst nights. He projectile vomited every time he ate. I feel so bad for eating it now. I looked at Arby's website this morning to find that the sandwich had both dairy and soy. I am now awaiting a response from the company. They NEED to make sure when customers ask that they give the appropriate information out. Allergies are a SERIOUS thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment