Thursday, March 18, 2010
Tomorrow
Tomorrow we will try Corbin on sweet potatoes. I am expecting him to react to these too. I guess if I expect him to react and he doesn't then I can be surprised when he doesn't react? Dan want to try him on liquid alumentim. I am not sure. I am really nervous about it. Neocate is the only thing that he can tolerate right now and I am afraid to screw it up. I don't think Dan realizes how hard it is on me when I have a cranky baby for 4 days every time we try something new. I wish he would just have some faith and let us go see Dr Cheryl. I know he is skeptical but so am I. Although I have seen VERY good results from my friends' kids. They couldn't eat anything and now they can pretty much eat what they want. It was a miracle for them. I guess I just want that miracle for my little boy. How do I get him to understand?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment