Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I think I would take Monday over Tuesday...

Today was another rough day in the Vogel house.
Corbin went to see Dr. Carine again. He has not been feeling well for about a week. I gave it that amount of time to see if it would go away...guess what...it didn't.
He has a second double ear infection (2nd in a month) and is wheezing.
He is on a steroid and a shot for antibiotics. Let's not forget to mention the nebulizer we were sent home with as well. Every four hours until the wheezing goes away.
I am pretty emotional about this. I wasn't prepared for the nebulizer. I knew that an antibiotic and a steroid would probably be on his list of things to get but not the neb. I thought perhaps an inhaler like the girls had...I guess he is just different.

No comments:

Post a Comment